<<>>Monogram groom Agenda<<>>..is it too late

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you guys know if the Monogram Groom Agenda is still avaailable. I know the Groom series have been out for a ehile now. But i have only fell in love with it recently.
    ---------
    Hope for you alll to give me suggestions. Is this series worth buying? like would it be out of fashion quickly?
    ---------
    i have seen other threads where awsome tPF people suggested phoning. I live in Vancouver Island. I've got 2 LV stores 15 minute walk from each other. Which should I phone..? Or other suggestions?:P
    ----------
    by the way. Iam a guy going into University. Is this suitable?:rolleyes:I am going to dream about this agenda all night

Attached Files:

2. You can call 1866VUITTON and see if they can locate one in Canada for you. Just call both Vancouver stores.

3. I *think* they're still available.

Groom is definitely unisex, IMHO. :yes: I am thinking about purchasing at least one Groom item soon before they're all gone. :sweatdrop:

OT: I LOOOOOVE your avatar!!! However, I don't remember giving you permission to post that pic of my husband! :P