Monogram Glacé Whist Wallet

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've just discovered it on karenkooper.com (unfortunately it's already sold :crybaby:)

Does anybody own it? If yes, how you do like it? To me it looks like the perfect wallet :love:

2. It does look cute - just checked it out. Funky but really a lovely design. You could put your whole life story in it!

BTW, I'm SUCH a big fan of the Monogram Glacé line! I have no idea why in the world they got rid of it. I've never had a more softer, more durable leather good than the Mono Glacé. :love:

3. To be honest, I've never seen Monogram Glacé IRL :shame:

But the design of the wallet totally got to me. For my taste, most wallets either don't have enough CC slots or a too small coin compartment or no real room for bills. I'm still trying to hunt down the perfect one for me.

I really hope that one of these babies is going to pop up on eBay anytime soon :graucho:

I've anyone sees one:

SCREAM FOR ME :P (Pretty Please) :flowers:

4. That is so cool, the Glace loos so yummy & supple. I hope you find one soon.

5. Thanks. So do I.

However, the only one I've seen so far ended on eBay in August (!). It was a brown one and it went for US$ 127. I sooo would have bought that!

6. Damn girl! You've got alot of CC's ! I know with the Whist, you can basically put a million things inside. Definitely made for a charge-card Diva :smile:

I only use credit cards ( I never use cash ) so that's why I stick to the simple Pocket Organizer in Mono Glacé.

They have a Compact Wallet on their website too in the Mono G but I'm not sure if that'll be enough for you :smile:

7. I saw it 2 years ago and it does looks like a clutch, it's big!
    I also love the glace line, so soft, discret.
    The whist wallet was also very expensive, I think it was around $850.

8. Can someone post a pic of the wallet? I 've never seen it :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice