Monogram Glacé Line

You can stand by what's false. It's not my fault you can't get your facts straight.

I PERSONALLY purchased the zipped wallet with the coin pocket in 2001 in high school. Like I said, it was my first purchase and I am not going forget it. I was also gawking over at the Steve bag, which was $875 at the time, but I couldn't afford it!

Do some search and you will see that I'm right. Maybe you should ask deluxeduck he has some glace pieces (from what I saw he is knowledgeable). I follow lv since 1998. In the summer of 2001 came out the Damier Glace, the graffiti came out at the same time. The Damier Glace was a very limited collection, it came out in navy, fluo orange and green. In the fall winter 2003 lv introduced the Monogram Glace for the first time. Maybe you are confused between the Glace and the Mat. The mat came out anyway in 2002.

Okay FINE. Here's EVIDENCE that it was around BEFORE 2003:

Here's my PERSONAL receipt for the Ricky in Monogram Glace from 2002!!!

w91290681.jpg

Here's a the PRICE GUIDE, the OFFICIAL price list, from LV themselves from JULY 2002:

w91290668.jpg

w91290677.jpg

Well, what do you say now?

lilirose> Monogram Glace DEFINITELY came out before 2003. i got my Bobby and Ray in 2002. Aluminium_siren is correct, the Fonzie came out in 2003. but this bag along with the Elvin and Huggy is second (and last) generation Mono Glace.

lilirose> Monogram Glace DEFINITELY came out before 2003. i got my Bobby and Ray in 2002. Aluminium_siren is correct, the Fonzie came out in 2003. but this bag along with the Elvin and Huggy is second (and last) generation Mono Glace.

Thanks Deluxe for the confirmation , I didn't want to offense Aluminium siren. Thank you for the pricelist :heart:

Why was this line discontinued??

Funny names....Ricky, Bobby, and Steve. Wonder if those were names of some exec's kids....

i believe they were named after TV characters in the 60's, 70's and 80's. Ricky - I Love Lucy, Fonzie - Happy Days, Elvin - The Cosby Show, Bobby - Dallas, Charly - Charles in Charge or Charlie's Angels, Steve (Urkel) - Family Matters or Steve (Austin) - Six Million Dollar Man.

just found this one...reading this thread is quite interesting...now that i wanted to have something from the mono glace line. hehe...thanks for all the info!!! including the price lists, the catalogue photos with the dimensions even...:tup: