Monogram Florentine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My moms looking at getting a preloved Florentine. She wants something to hold her iPhone and key case ( she has the mono key cles .) She hates things that hang off of her shoulder bc she's so tiny ( shes 5'2 and a size 1) . So we figured the Florentine waist belt would be perfect. I'd love to hear fro. Anyone that has it about how it's worked for y'all !!
    TIA !!!

2. Oh yes, I use mine when I just want to carry my phone, keys and small wallet card holder with dr. license and a few dollars. Works great- gives you a little Louis touch to outfit and leaves hands free. Sounds perfect for her needs!

3. ^^I agree.

4. Thanks for your feedback ! It does sound perfect ! I ordered her one from Yoogi's that way she can return it if she doesn't like it.

5. sounds like a great choice for her -- let us know how she likes it!

6. Thanks I will !

7. Mom got her florentine Friday and she loves it ! Yalls input helped ! Thanks!

8. You're welcome!

9. so glad she loves it -- I know she'll enjoy it!