Monogram fading?

meemos

Feb 16, 2006
I just bought my Speedy a little over a week ago and am in love with it. However, I noticed that the monograms on my new bag look a bit faded compared to my other LV items. All of my LVs were bought at the boutique. Has anybody else experienced this? Would this bother you or am I just being obsessive? :unsure:

I'm seriously thinking about exchanging my Speedy for a different one. I usually hand pick my bags before walking out of the boutique, but I didn't do that this time. My SA said it was the only one in the store that was made in France so I just took it.

I've never heard of the mono fading. All my mono pieces haven't faded at all yet and I thought the actual logos/design was IN the canvas vs. the MC that's printed on there?

meemos said:
I'm seriously thinking about exchanging my Speedy for a different one. I usually hand pick my bags before walking out of the boutique, but I didn't do that this time. My SA said it was the only one in the store that was made in France so I just took it.
you know what? I am comparing my brand new speedy 25 from elux with the speedy 30 my DH bought me from a consignment shop. the mono does look a little lighter on the 30 and it too was made in France. my 25 was made in USA. do you think that has anything to do with it?