Monogram fading?

1. I just bought my Speedy a little over a week ago and am in love with it. However, I noticed that the monograms on my new bag look a bit faded compared to my other LV items. All of my LVs were bought at the boutique. Has anybody else experienced this? Would this bother you or am I just being obsessive? :unsure:

2. That happened to me on my wallet and i freaked.

3. I've never heard of that happening before. It will bother me a bit if it did fade.

4. Did you exchange it for a new wallet?

5. yes i did i had my wallet for about a week. will you exchange your's?

6. I'm seriously thinking about exchanging my Speedy for a different one. I usually hand pick my bags before walking out of the boutique, but I didn't do that this time. My SA said it was the only one in the store that was made in France so I just took it.

7. well were do you like ?

8. Because if there is morie then one shop in town go to anouther one.

9. If I bought my Speedy at one boutique, can I exchange it in another?

10. i think you might or go to the one botique exchange it if they have none made in france,go to anouther.
    send me a message tommorow and tell me how things went.

11. My monogram wallet did fade and I called my SA and told him what had happened. He exchanged it for a new one.

12. I've never heard of the mono fading. All my mono pieces haven't faded at all yet and I thought the actual logos/design was IN the canvas vs. the MC that's printed on there?

13. omg...I have never heard of any other the mono fading just the other lines...If I were u I would go back to the boutique. I've had mine for like 6 years and they look nothing over a day old..hehhe

14. you know what? I am comparing my brand new speedy 25 from elux with the speedy 30 my DH bought me from a consignment shop. the mono does look a little lighter on the 30 and it too was made in France. my 25 was made in USA. do you think that has anything to do with it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice