Monogram Eva Clutch made in France???

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Humid USA
Hi ladies & gents!! Can you guys please educate me... I am looking for the Monogrammed Eva Clutch (Made in France), is it possible to find one in the US or do I have to go to Europe? If anyone comes across a MIF, will you let me know? TIA.

Himeko057

Sep 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm not sure about in US but I found one in Canada a month or so ago. I had to ask the SA to check the back for one as the display was a cloth tag Eva. They're going to be harder to find but I think there's still some around. HTH!

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Humid USA
Himeko057 said:
I'm not sure about in US but I found one in Canada a month or so ago. I had to ask the SA to check the back for one as the display was a cloth tag Eva. They're going to be harder to find but I think there's still some around. HTH!
Thank you!! I think I'm going to have to accept that I may not find a MIF:smile:

Monicaaa

Mar 1, 2012
Seattle
My lv in Bellevue, Washington had a couple MIF Eva's. I bought my DE Eva there and it's MIF. Good luck ! Hope you find one really soon.

handbaglvr13

Jul 23, 2013
I've been calling around looking for an Eva clutch in damier ebene that is MIF. I am not having any luck..if anyone has seen one lately or sees one in the future, please let me know which store it's located...either in the U.S. or Can. Thank you!