Monogram Empreinte Lumineuse or Artsy?!? Help!!!

Mar 31, 2011
Flamme, Orage or Infini?!? I already have the Alma MM in Bleu Infini so i was thinking maybe i shouldn't even consider the Infini color on this line. I sort of want a variety of colors in my collection. Does anyone have any mod pictures of these two bags?!? i'd love to see it, please!! thank you!!!

I prefer the Empreinte Artsy over the Lumineuse, and out of those colors I'd say the Infini. It looks almost black, so I don't think it looks anything like your Alma MM Bleu Infini.

Artsy infini, I just got my last week and I love it!

the Infini is gorgeous!!! i should have taken the Alma in the Amarante instead of the Bleu Infin had i known i was going to love the Infini in the Empreinte!! ugh!!! i just don't want two blue bags!!! both bags do seem black at night!

quick question, i noticed you use yours more as a hand/arm bag. do you like it it as a shoulder bag? i really need an everyday shoulder bag this time, not so much a hand bag.

i prolly need to see both the infini and flamme IRL before i make a decision. thanks so much for modeling your bag?.. ;))

I had this same exact dilemma this week! I bought the Lumineuse PM in flamme last Sunday and it is a beautiful bag and beautiful color, but I just kept thinking about the artsy all week. So, I went back yesterday and exchanged it for an artsy in ombre!

I guess it really depends on your tastes and preferences since the bags are different, but the artsy was definitely more me. Like I said, I got the ombre but liked the infini as well. Thought that one looked really chic, but loved the ombre and felt it would go with more in my wardrobe. The neige is tdf, too!

the Infini is gorgeous!!! i should have taken the Alma in the Amarante instead of the Bleu Infin had i known i was going to love the Infini in the Empreinte!! ugh!!! i just don't want two blue bags!!! both bags do seem black at night!

quick question, i noticed you use yours more as a hand/arm bag. do you like it it as a shoulder bag? i really need an everyday shoulder bag this time, not so much a hand bag.

i prolly need to see both the infini and flamme IRL before i make a decision. thanks so much for modeling your bag?.. ;))

They are both great bags! I carry it both over the shoulder and on my arm, just depends on what I'm wearing but for some reason when Im taking my pics it looks better on the arm, I'll post pics of it on my shoulder too, since you mentioned it! Thanks:biggrin: