Monogram Eclipse Soft Trunk

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    Brought home a Monogram Eclipse Soft Trunk bag. Exchanged the Multi Pochette Accessories I had issues with. Though it was in the men’s section I feel it’s unisex. I’d love your opinions.

EpiFanatic likes this.
  2. A lot of the items for men have nice clean lines that appeal to me (middle aged mom). Enjoy your bag and please share some pics!

lolasmom likes this.
  3. Here is photo

Attached Files:

EpiFanatic, GFONG, BleuSaphir and 3 others like this.
  4. I don’t think it would look out of place on a women. This is equivalent to the Malle Trunk.

5. I love the men’s stuff! It looks so clean. The shape is definitely unisex.

6. I loooooooovvvvvveeee this bag. It’s gorgeous, and definitely unisex. I reckon you will rock it! I would buy it too, and I’m a female. Would love to see more mod shots and what fits inside,

7. Love this! A lot of women carry the men's line (from what I'm told), and I think your bag is gorgeous.

8. Heck, my absolutely most used bag is from the men’s line.

9. I love this - definitely unisex - congrats and enjoy!!

10. Love this bag! I think the Mono Eclipse is fantastic. Enjoy

11. Let’s see mod shots

12. 961D242D-CE99-4386-87F8-EC45AAC8BE25.jpeg I tried it on crossbody and I really liked it. There’s two small flat pockets inside and it’s fabric lined. It’s very easy to get into and would be a great everyday bag. I love mono eclipse but the price point for this bag is more than I want to spend on canvas.