Monogram Eclipse codes & prices

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. July 15th release date.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461371223.792098.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461371240.593519.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461371252.630927.jpg

j19 likes this.
  2. And a few photos from the 2016 thread.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461371673.744898.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461371684.741444.jpg

3. Sneak peek! Thanks for sharing photos! :smile:

4. So excited to see these, thank you for posting! I can't wait to get a slg or two in this pattern

5. I am loving the Keepall. Thanks for sharing.

6. Thanks for sharing!

7. Woohoo! Thanks for posting this. I'm all over that Keepall. I wonder if they'll release it early?

8. WOW I am super disappointed in the pieces that will be produced. Unless the runway bags are coming separately? Like the drawstring bag? Or the camera bag?

9. already on wish list keepall 45 and pocket organizer monogram eclipse!!!

10. The only ones I saw on this printout were the Keepall Voyager and Pochette Voyage that have the leather bottom and top trims. I was specifically interested in some of the other pieces so maybe there are more. I didn't ask about runway pieces.

11. Wait what is this? Is this black monogram? I can't see the colors very well on the cell phone screen. I got excited because of the name (the other classic clam bag), but if this is black monogram I am all for it.

12. Thank you. Fingers crossed!

13. It seems to be like the first Damier Cobalt collection: some runway items and a permanent line.