Monogram dentelle Batignolles Horizontal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw this in Target today and I was stunned. Got home and looked it up to see if it was legit. Apparently LV did make this but I think hers was fake since it had LOUIS VUITTON embossed across the strap (where the buckle is). Anybody know for sure?:confused1:

2. I ask because I have this style (BH)and I had no idea it came out in this print!:shucks:

3. I believe Dentelle BH is legit. I don't think there is suppose to be an embossment on the strap.

4. See my avatar. That's the bh dentelle. It is a limited edition. No LV on the strap.

5. Ooh! Man I wish I knew that they had this when I bought mine! Sooo pretty! (I kinda figured the HUGE embossed print was odd :sneaky:)

6. I own the Dentelle BH in gold, it was made in silver threading and gold... LV also came out with the Dentelle speedy and a few SLGs, not to mention a Kirsten :smile:

7. #7 Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    I've only seen the speedy before this! Where have I been? :search:

8. Also the dentelle fersen. I just bought a preloved one on fashionphile. I'll post a picture when I get it. :smile:

9. Can't wait! Thanks!

10. Got it! I'll post some pictures tomorrow. :smile: I love it!