Monogram crotchet ..

1. does anybody have ANYTHING from this line?? it is soo cute and when i saw it for the first time, i searched everywhere for it, but i couldnt even find one thing!!
    pics would be greatly appreciated.
    im not sure, but im guessing they are very expensive

2. its ok. i bet none of you have even heard of it anyways. i just recently found out the name of the coveted line.

3. im trying to keep this threadhigh up so people can help me.

4. I was under the impression that this range never made it into production due to quality issues???

5. really? what a shame. no wonder ive only seen one picture in my entire life. it would have been such a hit with me. but i can see why they wouldnt produce it. one could so easily pull a thread

6. i bet one of these is worth more than a super limited bag considering there were only prototypes. unless they were all burned.

vuitton7.jpg
  7. I think I know the one you mean...remember seeing it in the look book, but never in the store....wasn't a big fan...reminded me of the bedspreads at grandma's house.

8. haha. i see what you mean. but some colors are better than others. i like the red. but the only pic i can find is the white

9. I can see me ruining that bag in no time!

10. Not all runway bags make it into production...imagine trying to keep it clean:nuts:

11. you could probably wear it once.

12. Wow its really cute.. but I'd be quick to ruin it too. LOL

13. there was a pink one in a harper's bazaar magazine...february 2005.

14. I remember that line. I've seen photos of actress Selma Blair with one. And I think I've seen one on eBay before...it was a long time ago, so I could be mistaken.

15. Yeah I think I saw the eBay one once. I dunno, just never did anything for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice