Monogram color on Macassar VS Classic.

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
Is the color on the monograms on Macassar bags more yellow/orange than on the regular monogram bags? -Or is it just the black leather that make them look like that?

Is the color on the monograms on Macassar bags more yellow/orange than on the regular monogram bags? -Or is it just the black leather that make them look like that?

Definitely a darker color. My SA agreed when I noticed a few years ago. What's weird is I had a neo macassar card holder. The front had the regular monogram canvas and the back was slightly darker lol.

But for the bags I've never seen one without the slightly darker print. Most people would never notice. I'm sure most SAs don't even know

Definitely a darker color. My SA agreed when I noticed a few years ago. What's weird is I had a neo macassar card holder. The front had the regular monogram canvas and the back was slightly darker lol.

But for the bags I've never seen one without the slightly darker print. Most people would never notice. I'm sure most SAs don't even know
Ok, thanks.