Monogram collection complete *reveal*

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
I love the monogram pattern and find it suits my style perfectly. So far, I have a handbag, shoulder bag, crossbody bag, pochette, trousse, cles & wallet in monogram. I wanted one more slg to complete my monogram collection and I finally went in to the boutique & bought it today.

I love things that match because I feel it looks more like a set. Here is my new Agenda pm:

007-9.jpg

and I just had to get the inserts:

011-5.jpg

I have many electronic devices (blackberry, Ipod, Playbook, Ipad) but find that it is easier for me to write things down. I'm old school that way :lol: (do people still use the term 'old school' anymore?)

Now, on to azur........:graucho:

Congrats on the purchase! :smile: I have the larger version without the closure and I know what you mean about being "old school"!;) I LoVe mine!!:love:

Thank you...someone else who is old school.....we need to start a club:cool:

Congrats! I also prefer to write things down, it helps me remember things more!

Yes, I agree! I'm really forgetful!

I agree, I like things to match too! Congrats on your purchase! I'm old school too but I don't have blackberry's and ipad's etc. LOL.

I wouldn't have these gadgets either but my family keeps on trying to bring me into this century. I just gave up my feather and ink pot :lol:

I like your agenda pm! I just got mine yesterday, but I am still waiting for the inserts. The wait is driving me crazy! Congrats to you!

Congrats on your new agenda! What inserts did you get?

Congrats on your new agenda! What inserts did you get?[/QUOTE]

After looking at your reveal, I took the plunge and ordered mine through 866-VUITTON. I ordered #RO4232 - the week on two pages. They are shown online with the French language, but I was assured that mine would come in English, with French, I hope. This set comes with the address book, maps and ruler, as I am a newbie with my agenda.

Congrats on your new agenda! What inserts did you get?

After looking at your reveal, I took the plunge and ordered mine through 866-VUITTON. I ordered #RO4232 - the week on two pages. They are shown online with the French language, but I was assured that mine would come in English, with French, I hope. This set comes with the address book, maps and ruler, as I am a newbie with my agenda.[/QUOTE]

That's great! I got the set with the week on two pages. It came with the ruler, stickers and the cardboard hotair balloon bookmark. It did not include the address book or maps. My insert cost $45 Cdn.

:smile: