Monogram Colbalt is AMAZING (minus the red stripes)

Kirkland

Jan 25, 2016
Anyone like the Monogram Colbalt print? It is AMAZING! But I don't like the red stripe. Anyone know if this is a limited run or are they going to make it a mainstay staple? Anyone know what they are going to do with that pattern?

I am thinking about getting the Monogram Colbalt Multiple wallet. WOW that is a looker!

Last edited:
Anyone like the Monogram Colbolt print? It is AMAZING! But I don't like the red stripe. Anyone know if this is a limited run or are they going to make it a mainstay staple? Anyone know what they are going to do with that pattern?

I am thinking about getting the Monogram Colbolt Multiple wallet. WOW that is a looker!

CobAlt.
It appears it is just for the SS16 Men collection.
The stripes were a huge part of the runway show.

It will be replaced with Monogram Eclipse this summer. I have not heard of MCobalt becoming permanent.

Louis-Vuitton-Mens-Fall-2016-Bags-18.jpg
CobAlt.
It appears it is just for the SS16 Men collection.
The stripes were a huge part of the runway show.

It will be replaced with Monogram Eclipse this summer. I have not heard of MCobalt becoming permanent.
Is this the Monogram Eclipse? I really like that too. Is this permanent or just for this season?

PS - Thanks for the spelling check. I am the worst with spelling

Last edited:
What is the Monogram Eclipse? I tried to google it, but I only saw women's designs with sequence.

PS - Thanks for the spelling check. I am the worst with spelling

It's a new line which features black and grey monogram canvas with black trimmings. (And yes it borrows the name of an older line). There will be some limited release bags and accessories, but also a permanent collection. Monogram Eclipse was introduced during the FW17 Men Show.

It's a new line which features black and grey monogram canvas with black trimmings. (And yes it borrows the name of an older line). There will be some limited release bags and accessories, but also a permanent collection. Monogram Eclipse was introduced during the FW17 Men Show.
You beat me to my edits.

It looks amazing. I really like the new options for me. Wow! What a difference 10-15 years makes.

Last edited: