Monogram Colbalt is AMAZING (minus the red stripes)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    Anyone like the Monogram Colbalt print? It is AMAZING! But I don't like the red stripe. Anyone know if this is a limited run or are they going to make it a mainstay staple? Anyone know what they are going to do with that pattern?

I am thinking about getting the Monogram Colbalt Multiple wallet. WOW that is a looker!

2. CobAlt.
    It appears it is just for the SS16 Men collection.
    The stripes were a huge part of the runway show.

It will be replaced with Monogram Eclipse this summer. I have not heard of MCobalt becoming permanent.

3. #3 May 3, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Is this the Monogram Eclipse? I really like that too. Is this permanent or just for this season?

PS - Thanks for the spelling check. I am the worst with spelling

4. It's a new line which features black and grey monogram canvas with black trimmings. (And yes it borrows the name of an older line). There will be some limited release bags and accessories, but also a permanent collection. Monogram Eclipse was introduced during the FW17 Men Show.

5. #5 May 3, 2016
    You beat me to my edits.

It looks amazing. I really like the new options for me. Wow! What a difference 10-15 years makes.

6. Can't wait for Monogram Eclipse to get more items. Love this look.

7. Wow!!! :love::love::love: Glad we can't marry things yet...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice