Monogram Cles or Monogram 6 Keys Holder?

I was also trying to decide between the two.I don't think my truck key, which is also the fob, will fit inside a 6 keyholder. It's huge. I think I'm gonna get the Cles and keep the keys inside since I don't use my set of keys anyway. I just need a little something to keep them in inside my bag. :smile:

I had a same question last week, and I decided to get a Cles!
I didn't regret it.
It's depends, how many keys you have. If you have 4-5 , and have a bully one, get a key holder.

Here is mine new baby, I have only two keys.

image-1098233518.jpg

I got the 6 key holder yesterday and love it. It looks more neat with al of the keys put away inside. My car key is left out because it is bigger, and it looks really cute and organized.

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer. I got the monogram cley/key pouch today. Yay! Will post pictures soon. I couldnt sleep until I have decided. Yeah i weird like that :smile: but I am itching to get the 6 key holder too but maybe not now. Do you have issues with the brass chipping off?

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer. I got the monogram cley/key pouch today. Yay! Will post pictures soon. I couldnt sleep until I have decided. Yeah i weird like that :smile: but I am itching to get the 6 key holder too but maybe not now. Do you have issues with the brass chipping off?

Ive used my ebene cles nonstop since may 2010 and it still looks new, no brass chipping!

Congratulations. I can't wait to get mine tomorrow. Enjoy your new Cles. :smile:

congrats! great choice! i have the mc cles (black w pink lining) and use it every day. i have my house and car key on it and then my license, badge for work, 2 credit cards and some cash inside the zipped section. it's great for when i just need to run a quick errand :smile: