Monogram Cles or Monogram 6 Keys Holder?

imfabulous

May 6, 2012
Dubai
Please help me decide. I'd appreciate it if you can provide me pros and cons. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
Arizona
I was also trying to decide between the two.I don't think my truck key, which is also the fob, will fit inside a 6 keyholder. It's huge. I think I'm gonna get the Cles and keep the keys inside since I don't use my set of keys anyway. I just need a little something to keep them in inside my bag. :smile:

arrival

Apr 10, 2012
London, United Kingdom
I had a same question last week, and I decided to get a Cles!
I didn't regret it.
It's depends, how many keys you have. If you have 4-5 , and have a bully one, get a key holder.

Here is mine new baby, I have only two keys.

image-1098233518.jpg

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Ohio
I got the 6 key holder yesterday and love it. It looks more neat with al of the keys put away inside. My car key is left out because it is bigger, and it looks really cute and organized.

imfabulous

May 6, 2012
Dubai
You guys are the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer. I got the monogram cley/key pouch today. Yay! Will post pictures soon. I couldnt sleep until I have decided. Yeah i weird like that :smile: but I am itching to get the 6 key holder too but maybe not now. Do you have issues with the brass chipping off?

AprilJune

Feb 11, 2013
Good choice. I use my cles as my everyday wallet and as a keychain. It's a lifesaver for me since i have everything in one place ready to grab and go. :greengrin:

qudz104

O.G.
Apr 23, 2010
You guys are the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer. I got the monogram cley/key pouch today. Yay! Will post pictures soon. I couldnt sleep until I have decided. Yeah i weird like that :smile: but I am itching to get the 6 key holder too but maybe not now. Do you have issues with the brass chipping off?
Ive used my ebene cles nonstop since may 2010 and it still looks new, no brass chipping!

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
Arizona
Congratulations. I can't wait to get mine tomorrow. Enjoy your new Cles. :smile:

Aug 18, 2010
congrats! great choice! i have the mc cles (black w pink lining) and use it every day. i have my house and car key on it and then my license, badge for work, 2 credit cards and some cash inside the zipped section. it's great for when i just need to run a quick errand :smile:

imfabulous

May 6, 2012
Dubai
I got the Monogram 6 Keys Holder a few hours ago. Now I am at peace. Love them both. How do i post pictures without hosting? I wanna show you ladies