Monogram Canvas Speedy 35 or Damier Speedy 30?

i would say damier! i'm jones'ing for a damier piece after the holidays myself so i may be biased.

i have a mono speedy 30 and love it. my go-to bag. :smile: either way you won't be disappointed! post some pics when you make your decision!

Another vote for the Damier!!! I'm not a huge mono person myself, although I do occassionally see a mono bag that is TDF. But I say go with the Damier. I have a 25 and it's one of my favorite bags.

I love the damier...in 25. I like the monogram in 35 best! I say get the monogram 35! I'm drooling over this now, lol!
I guess it depends how big of a bag you want!

ITA!!!! Damier in 25 or mono in 35!!! Here are pics of both the damier 25 and mono 35....again LOL. Not a fan of damier in 30 but thats just me. If you prefer a 30, I suggest the mini lin!

Attachments

• Damier.JPG
    Damier.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 793
  • speedy 35.JPG
    speedy 35.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 654
I love the damier...in 25. I like the monogram in 35 best! I say get the monogram 35! I'm drooling over this now, lol!
I guess it depends how big of a bag you want!

i agree... i am seriously thinking about getting the mono in 35 now after seeing pics, i already have my damier 25.

Oh so totally Monogram 35 !!!
That's going to be my very first LV :biggrin:
The Speedy's such a classic, and I love Mono, but I'm not a fan of Damier Ebene. It looks to plain to me (I might like it when I'm a couple of years older though!), and Mono fits with everything. And 35 is of course the best size ;)

Ok, ladies, so I forgot to update the thread. My SO got me the speedy in Damier 30 in December and I'm getting the speedy 35 in Mono shortly. :smile: Thanks for all your help, it was greatly appreciated. :smile: