Monogram Canvas Speedy 35 or Damier Speedy 30?

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Michigan
i would say damier! i'm jones'ing for a damier piece after the holidays myself so i may be biased.

i have a mono speedy 30 and love it. my go-to bag. :smile: either way you won't be disappointed! post some pics when you make your decision!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Another vote for the Damier!!! I'm not a huge mono person myself, although I do occassionally see a mono bag that is TDF. But I say go with the Damier. I have a 25 and it's one of my favorite bags.

solitude

Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Singapore
I love the damier...in 25. I like the monogram in 35 best! I say get the monogram 35! I'm drooling over this now, lol!
I guess it depends how big of a bag you want!
ITA!!!! Damier in 25 or mono in 35!!! Here are pics of both the damier 25 and mono 35....again LOL. Not a fan of damier in 30 but thats just me. If you prefer a 30, I suggest the mini lin!

Attachments

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
I love the damier...in 25. I like the monogram in 35 best! I say get the monogram 35! I'm drooling over this now, lol!
I guess it depends how big of a bag you want!
i agree... i am seriously thinking about getting the mono in 35 now after seeing pics, i already have my damier 25.

DiorKiss

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Oh so totally Monogram 35 !!!
That's going to be my very first LV :biggrin:
The Speedy's such a classic, and I love Mono, but I'm not a fan of Damier Ebene. It looks to plain to me (I might like it when I'm a couple of years older though!), and Mono fits with everything. And 35 is of course the best size ;)

Oct 19, 2007
In my own little world
Ok, ladies, so I forgot to update the thread. My SO got me the speedy in Damier 30 in December and I'm getting the speedy 35 in Mono shortly. :smile: Thanks for all your help, it was greatly appreciated. :smile: