Monogram Canvas Riveting bag

I saw this style in a pic at LV the other day. This one seems off. The one I saw (in the Pic) had rivets on the lower end of the strap and wasnt so shiny looking. SA says its an LE item.....

I like the Pochette, I think it's coming in April the Pochette is $620, the SA said it was similiar to the Perforated line in terms of availability, not as rare as one of the "show" bags.

Is there a pic somewhere of the real mono riveting bag then? I'm on a list for it.

From Cat's thread... here's a pic of the Rivets Mono and Pochette from the Lookbook. Only crappy pics of this bag seem to be out so far...

I'm on the WL for Rivets Mono, too! A lot of people don't like it... including almost everyone in my family. Too flashy, cheap-looking, too many studs, etc., etc. But this is probably the most excited I've been about an LV bag. I love the punky look of it, love the studded handles, love the zip on the front, the plaque... I'm super excited for this one! :nuts:

attachment.php

^^ Thanks so much for posting it!!!I also am very excited by it and I haven't been this excited about any other lv bag in awhile. I wonder why they told me at the 866# that it's $1950?