Monogram canvas print peeling off on shoes

HanaDzm

Nov 2, 2020
Hello, I have unfortunate situation of monogram canvas peeling off on shoes - it starts with small part getting kind of white as an upper layer separates itself. It happened on my slides and it starts on the front part of monogram canvas black run away sneakers. On slides I took it away and it unfortunately took away also a part of the print - they are really maximum for beach now...., so now I am super cautious regarding RA sneakers. Any way how to prevent this? Both shoes are not new, so no point in bringing it to the shop. It is rather from the use as it happens on the parts that are under the pressure when walking, but I would still not expect this given the price tag for this and I wonder if some products could help to diminish the effect.

Thank you.

Emsidee

Jun 10, 2017
Netherlands
A picture would help but you should probably contact your CA or store to see if they can check if this kind of wear and tear is normal or not and help you further.

HanaDzm

Nov 2, 2020
Hello, I applied shoe wax on it, which I normally use on the lambskin leather, and it seems to help a lot, it is not visible at all now even after a couple of walks.