Monogram canvas is my fav...followed by suhali (but too$$$) so Daimer would be my pic

1. Anyone else love monogram canvas the best????

2. not me..

3. Well, to be fair, I think I need to own a damier piece first, and then I'll get back to you. Hopefull ythat will be soon! :graucho: I do love the monogram---timeless and goes with everything.

4. I find mono canvas the most useful. All my throw around every day bags are mono canvas. I think it looks fabulous with jeans and black (two of the main colors in my wardrobe:upsidedown:). May I suggest that if you LOVE suhali that much, instead of getting 4 - 5 bags that are just so-so, save that money and get one or two WOW bags!!! And USE USE USE them!!!:yes:

5. nope..

6. no.

7. I agree with Irene. Also the Suhali is a very resistant leather, treated to last for ever.

8. great point Irene...I have 2LV mono canvas and I love them soo much...I am tanning my LH because I do not want to wreck the vachette...definitely not a throw around bag for me...love the suhali lockit but it double the price of the mono lockit so I will be content with the mono lockit...with me I need a kick around bag and I baby my mono canvas because of the vachette so eventuallly I think that I would like the papillion 30...just a thought and not right now but, someday soon I hope...2k for one bag would be insane for me...the lockit h at just over 1k was the top of my limit and I sooo love that bag...just do not want another bag I have to be cautious with...winter is coming and all the rain are making me think I need a daimer....soon

9. monogram isn't my favorite. but i like all of them - damier, mono, epi, and suhali.

10. I own monogram items but it's no longer my fave though because of some of the negativity that has been brought to me personally. However I still use it and would never dream of selling my babies.

My fave would be suhali (I would love to own something in it one day, eg. L'Affriolant in Plum :love: ) & followed by Epi (:heart: )

11. my first was monogram and although i love it, i'm now more drawn to vernis. I did see the saleya and cles in damier and really liked it too. I used to like epi the best...but not so much anymore. It's hard to say which line i like best b/c i jump back and forth.

12. i love mono. it's very classic. that's not to say i don't like the others, though...

13. I love mono!!!

14. I agree. It's the most useful and the LV line I'd be least afraid to take out.

15. I love the look of the mono!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice