Monogram (Brown) Pastilles in stores!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just found out from 866 that this item is in SOME stores now, in limited quantities, as of yesterday:

[​IMG]

It's not in my local store, but she directed me to the Atlanta, GA store, and I mail ordered one! I love my multicolored one so much, I think I will love this one too. I will use it as a bracelet and as a bag charm on my Coussin and my future (next week) Speedy!

2. OMG it's so cute! I want one now!

3. wow very nice!

4. That's gorgeous! So much more sophistocated than the MC :Push:

5. I. My. GAWD!!! I'm LOVE it!

Can you order from the 1-866 number? How much is it?

6. Call and get one now bc they told me there are not many out yet (about 5 per store) and many stores won't get them before xmas. Yes I ordered from 866, and they transfer you to a store that has them in stock. It's $375 (same as MC version) +tax (?), shipping ($10 for ground)

7. Love it...I think it's nicer than the multicolor.

8. It's really pretty! I think this one is great for fall/winter...whereas the MC one is better for spring/summer!

Congrats :smile:

9. oh I'm so ordering that now. Does anybody know how long this bag charm as far as inches?

10. OMG!!! i want one too....

11. i saw it today but didnt get it:sad: its very pretty and sofisticated! i got disco ball instead lol

12. i love the brown even more that the mc!

13. Wow..very nice but I think I prefer MC one for the bag better.

I think it's about 8.5 inch

14. I like the MC more....but it's nice :smile:

15. That is so cute.