Monogram Bronze - Pre Fall 2007-2008 Bag

mvc_sassy

O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Visited LV today. Previewed the all the new bags, the Monogram Degrade, Motard and some of the bags at Chuvane's flickr site.
What fancies me the most was the Monogram Bronze, its like monogram but the LV signs are embossed and its bronzy leather, 2 bags i saw. Its like the pochette and a hobo type ( was in their lookbook) £1,285.00.

Unfortunately, they did not allowed me to take photos.

Pictures (I promise) will follow soon as prefall collection brochure will arrive in my mail about 5-6 days.

I also picked up complimentary Neverfull MM and got a Porte Cles. Will collect Mini Pochette tomorrow (complimentary as well)

It's this one right (from the Limelight line)?
w89979055.jpg

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...otard-shearling-limelight-pricing-136130.html

My SA told me the mono bronze is a material like the vernis. He said that it's pretty fragile. I think there's 2 bags, right? I looked at the prices....weren't they in the high $2-3k range?

The Monogram Bronze is no way similar to the Monogram Vernis Bronze. Its similar to the Monogram Matt Glace but it is not shiny. It like matte bronze (its leather but look like wooden/bronze painted) and the LV Logos are embosed.

I collected today the pochette and they told me pre-fall catalogue reserved for me. (will post pics here on i received them)

As for free Neverfull, I introduced present employer to LV, she purchased lots of spring-summer & pre-fall items (more or less £20,000). Given Neverfull & matching pochette (by LV) as token of appreciation.

Attachments

• free pochette.JPG
    free pochette.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 88
  • free pochette2.JPG
    free pochette2.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 131