Monogram BH or Montorguiel GM?

katg519

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
I know they're quite different from each other, but in your opinion, which one is a better buy? I like the BH coz I could put a lot of stuff in it. Being a mom, it would just be easier to get in/out of. But I also like the shape of the Monty GM, however the hubby thinks it's shaped too much like my speedy. Any thoughts? :confused1:

I say go for the Bh it is so roomy I love mine I have a speedy and the Bh and I love the fact that it is a sholder bag it is so wonderful! I am actually using mine this week and I love it!:love:

I would go for a BH. For a Mom on the go, it's a good idea to carry the BH to grab stuff out with convenience. if you got small kids, I also recommend this bag as it's convenient to toss anything they need or want you to carry (like toys for example).

Good luck.

I had the same problem deciding which one! At first I wanted the BH for a long time, but then the Monty came out and I had to have it! The Monty GM is pretty big and holds a lot. BH's straps are a little more thicker than the Monty, but not by much. I don't think the Monty looks like the Speedy, maybe kinda like a bowling bag hehe. But if you are feeling the BH, then get it, but try both bags out. Good luck!

I am about to buy Monty too. I am a mother of 2 years old girl. I like the zipper bag because my little one loves to discover things in my bag so I don't want to leave it open.