Monogram BH or Montorguiel GM?

katg519

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I know they're quite different from each other, but in your opinion, which one is a better buy? I like the BH coz I could put a lot of stuff in it. Being a mom, it would just be easier to get in/out of. But I also like the shape of the Monty GM, however the hubby thinks it's shaped too much like my speedy. Any thoughts? :confused1:

Corie

Loving my Epi bag!!!
Aug 13, 2007
Cajun country
I say go for the Bh it is so roomy I love mine I have a speedy and the Bh and I love the fact that it is a sholder bag it is so wonderful! I am actually using mine this week and I love it!:love:

lovemomo

Aug 20, 2008
I would go for a BH. For a Mom on the go, it's a good idea to carry the BH to grab stuff out with convenience. if you got small kids, I also recommend this bag as it's convenient to toss anything they need or want you to carry (like toys for example).

Good luck.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Get the BH since you already have a Speedy. The Monty is more of a casual bag and the BH is more versatile.

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I love my Monty GM. It's a great size and holds soo much! I've yet to fill it up completely!!

Plus I LOVE the zipper!

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
I had the same problem deciding which one! At first I wanted the BH for a long time, but then the Monty came out and I had to have it! The Monty GM is pretty big and holds a lot. BH's straps are a little more thicker than the Monty, but not by much. I don't think the Monty looks like the Speedy, maybe kinda like a bowling bag hehe. But if you are feeling the BH, then get it, but try both bags out. Good luck!

Praew

Nov 14, 2007
I am about to buy Monty too. I am a mother of 2 years old girl. I like the zipper bag because my little one loves to discover things in my bag so I don't want to leave it open.

icyrain

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
I love the BH...it's my everyday bag and im always amazed at how much it can carry without looking stuffed...