Monogram Bequia Porte Document Vertical

I actually tried it on in early sept (if i remember correctly) at the Taka boutique. It was the burgundy one. And the SA also told me it just came in and its the only piece then and its in-store display.
The shape didn't work for me so i didn't get it. Maybe i'll prefer the Geant shape, it looks good in the ad.
Maybe you can check with the Hilton and DFS branch also.

It was displayed on the mens' clothings section, just above the belts shelf? Was it for sale then? I know that piece was for sale as the SA was urging me to get it as its very LE but I was uncomfortable getting a display piece so I thought i come back here and check you guys' opinions as there's different side of the stories from different SAs. Some say that stock will definitely come in but as of now there's no stock from the warehouse.

It was displayed on the right side shelfs when you come into the boutique.
The SA also tried to sell me that only piece.
Maybe you can just check the bag carefully b4 you buy it. It was abt S$2200-2500, can't remember exactly.
Did you see the Geant size when you were there?

if i were you, ya, check the bag thoroughly and if you are satisfied with it, then go buy it but if you see there are some specs that doesn't really look new or something, then don't. because this bag is really hard to find now, i have been calling the LV store at amsterdam and all sold out and they couldn't guarantee if they will have more to come.

but then again, i also called LV here in the philippines and they said they can order for me like it was a guarantee that they can still get one. there is a possibility though that they will call and say that it is out of stock after checking...

hope that helps your decision more...

It was displayed on the right side shelfs when you come into the boutique.
The SA also tried to sell me that only piece.
Maybe you can just check the bag carefully b4 you buy it. It was abt S$2200-2500, can't remember exactly.
Did you see the Geant size when you were there?

Yup that was the display piece I saw and did not buy! Nope, the Geant size was not displayed and I think they didnt have stock either. I asked both Hilton & Ngee Ann city. They did not even bring in the Bequia Grimaud!

So did you buy the display piece? I didn't see anything wrong with it, but i know what you mean about buying display item.
However, since its the ONLY piece and its so limited, i think you should grab it if you really like it. Just make sure you check it thoroughly. :smile:

I am not sure, but I have never heard of a display piece not being for sale. It is new, so I wouldn't mind a display!

when i was in hk they had a cerises speedy on display and i wnated it! and they said it was only for display and not for sale =( it was my dream bag... and then i had to wait until i came back to canada to get a cerises speedy. and because i really wanted something and the popincourt just came out i got that and now i never even use this bag. never buy on impulse anymore ><

I guess you guys must be wondering if I eventually got the display pc! After reading all your replies, I couldnt help it but went down personally to the store at Hilton and was told that the only piece they have was sold and there's one more displayed at Ngee Ann in the window display but that cannot be sold.

I went to the LV at Ngee Ann and checked with the manager and SURPRISINGLY he said that they will sell it to me but I can only collect it a week later when they change the display! SO YES! I GOT THE LAST PIECE AT THE WINDOW DISPLAY! :yahoo:

congrats on finally acquiring one. its a fantastic bag, i've been using mine almost everyday since i got it :yes: i just LOVE it. and no, it doesn't come with a lock or luggage tag.

dey deluxeduck! You just made my day! I was browsing and actually saw a pic of the bag with luggage tag so I was like 'GOSH WHY MINE DOES NOT COME WITH A TAG!?'.

I saw yours in anthracite! ITS LOVELY & GORGEOUS! How did you manage to get it?

dey deluxeduck! You just made my day! I was browsing and actually saw a pic of the bag with luggage tag so I was like 'GOSH WHY MINE DOES NOT COME WITH A TAG!?'.

I saw yours in anthracite! ITS LOVELY & GORGEOUS! How did you manage to get it?

the pic with the luggage tag is just a prototype or a preliminary photo. you might also notice how the long strap is permanently attached to the bag unlike on the ones we have now :yes: i got mine after begging the Sydney flagship to send one of only two down to Melbourne at that time.