Monogram Alma Pm as a crossbody?

luvbags29

O.G.
Feb 23, 2012
I need your help....
I'm looking at buying a preloved alma pm in the monogram print. It has the clips to be worn with a strap, but I need your opinion. As a busy mom and teacher on the go... Would you recommend the pm to wear as a crossbody? Does anyone have this bag and wears it as a crossbody? If so, would you tell me what strap you purchased and maybe share any modeling shots? For reference I'm 5' 9" and about 105 pounds. I appreciate any and all comments. Thanks so much!!!

I find the Alma to be too wide to be worn as a crossbody bag. It sticks out too far from the body. I highly suggest you try this out in the store before purchase.

Thanks everyone! I am grateful for the responses and have chose to pass. Sounds like maybe I should look for other crossbody options. Any ideas? I'm almost 5'9" and have a very thin frame. What would you suggest? Thanks :smile:

Thanks everyone! I am grateful for the responses and have chose to pass. Sounds like maybe I should look for other crossbody options. Any ideas? I'm almost 5'9" and have a very thin frame. What would you suggest? Thanks :smile:

I'm currently considering the Pallas BB. Feels like it has more room than the Alma BB but has a slimmer profile.

I have an Alma PM in Epi Noir and the matching epi bandouliere. I was originally going to purchase the longtime bandouliere to wear it crossbody, but the new styles caught my eye. I think the Alma PM looks best handheld, and I like the newer, wider bandoulieres to wear over the shoulder.

I'm currently wearing my Speedy B 25 nonstop and it's good crossbody for my (I'm 5'6", 118 lbs). Judging from your profile picture, you already own this bag, but I think samlingloc gave you some solid suggestions of alternative bags to look into, plus the Pallas style. I am sure you will find another LV crossbody to suit your needs!

I'm currently considering the Pallas BB. Feels like it has more room than the Alma BB but has a slimmer profile.
I have the Pallas BB in Noir and adore the size and functionality of this bag. It's my go-to bag right now for the cross body functionality I prefer when traveling or casually out. I'm 5'6" but a bit curvy and this is the perfect size because it doesn't have the thick profile I see when I try on the Alma BB.

I keep going back to purchase the Alma BB in Denim as that perfect casual, cross-body bag but it doesn't look exactly right when it sits cross body. I want it to work but it's just not my Pallas BB!!!

I have the Pallas BB in Noir and adore the size and functionality of this bag. It's my go-to bag right now for the cross body functionality I prefer when traveling or casually out. I'm 5'6" but a bit curvy and this is the perfect size because it doesn't have the thick profile I see when I try on the Alma BB.

I keep going back to purchase the Alma BB in Denim as that perfect casual, cross-body bag but it doesn't look exactly right when it sits cross body. I want it to work but it's just not my Pallas BB!!!

Funny you should say that. I was at the boutique yesterday and tried on the Pallas BB and the Alma BB. I had the same reaction to the Alma -- it's so cute and I wanted it to work, but it sticks out awkwardly on me. I'm the same height as you and medium build. The Pallas is just more flattering.

Reactions: frzsri