Monogram Alma anyone ?

Yes or No to the Monogram Alma ?

• Yes ,i like this bag despite all the vachetta

• No, i just do not like this bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVMom07

Sep 16, 2013
Hi Everyone !!! Just wanted to get some opinions on this bag. I know its not very popular . I do love this bag, just not sure if I should get it . I want a monogram handheld bag. Should I go for the Alma ? Any other suggestions ? Thanks !!!

I love the monogram alma, its so pretty! I think it helps that they added the protective feet to the bottom.
You could always use something like LMB to protect the vachetta.....

I am not a fan of canvas Almas, but I LOVE them in epi and vernis.
Get mono Alma if you like her. It will be you who will wear her, not others. And there are still lots of ladies who love this bag, so it isn't a bad choice!

I agree. If your heart desires a Monogram hand held, the Alma is a fabulous choice! It's gorgeous and a classic. Have you tried it IRL? If not, if you can get to the Boutique, go and give it a try along with the Mono Speedy (also a classic).

Good luck deciding! :smile:

Agree with others, if you like it, definitely go for it. I love my Alma (not mono) but it is the perfect handheld bag. I don't mind the vachetta either if it is taken care of. Good luck with your decision!

Hi Everyone !!! Just wanted to get some opinions on this bag. I know its not very popular . I do love this bag, just not sure if I should get it . I want a monogram handheld bag. Should I go for the Alma ? Any other suggestions ? Thanks !!!

I'm not sure why you think the Alma is not popular, it's an LV classic! Check out the Alma clubhouse! You should get what speaks to you but the alma in any print is gorgeous! :smile: