mono zippy coin purse or damier snapped billfold and coin purse? HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't decide between the two....What would you do if you were in my position? Which is more practical?

2. I vote for the zippy because I think it's adorable...and I want one too!!

3. I can't decide between the two...I can get a killer deal on the billfold on ebay( the one with 4 cc slots) OR...when I get to Portland get the zippy coin...hmmmm

4. They are two very different wallets in size.

Get the zippy if you need something small and handy. I like it lots. :yes:

5. is the billfold only a little bit bigger?

6. Zippy is adorable.. BUT I just find wallets without a cash slot REALLY aggravating. If you don't really use cash, this might be alright and not really an issue.

7. I try to always carry some cash on me...SO I guess i'm best with the billfold?

8. i prefer the zippy, i just got one and i already have the mono snapped billfold.

9. I purchased the Zippy coin today at my SoCal TPF Meet and I absolutely love it! It is my vote!

10. Zippy coin purse for sure! I can't wait to get my HK LE one!!!

11. not having a bill compartment isn't a pain?

12. i'll go for billfold ... it's easier to use with the bill slot for me

13. I think i've decided.....i'm going to get the billfold.

thnx for the input everyone! :biggrin:

14. im a card kind of girl. i hardly carry cash. I find the billfold big, for that size i'd rather get a pochette wallet. plus i have a lot of smaller purses so i find the zippy to be really good like in pochettes and my eva

15. Great choice! They're both great wallets, but I would've voted for the zippy because I have it!