Mono ZCP or Pomme Cles...help me decide.

rosie_posie

Jul 15, 2012
I am a teacher with the back to school blues and I am going to get myself a little LV treat. I am deciding between the ZCP in mono (or DE) or the Cles in Pomme. I currently carry Neverfull with a Mono Zippy wallet, but I never carry my LV purses to school. I want something to toss into my tote bag that can store my license, debit card, school ID, insurance card and some cash. I like that the Cles can attach to my keys but I am worried about damaging the vernis leather. I like that the ZCP is a real wallet, but I already have the full size zippy. Thanks in advance for the help!

arrival said:
Because you already have a Zippy wallet, I vote the cles!
Or maybe a mini pochette?

Thanks! I forgot to mention that I have a DE pochette that I plan to use to corral all of my odds and ends so whatever I decide will probably end up in the pochette.

Both great choices! I think you would get the most use out of a ZCP. You could use it as a small wallet when carrying a small bag or your pochette. Good luck deciding!

I have both and use it the same way in a pochette.
I like my zcp(amarante) more.. It is a tight fit for all that in the cles...
Why not get the pomme zcp...
I am now debating on getting me a full size zippy..
I know how you feel we go back to school the 14th.
I am a librarian...

2manybagz said:
I have both and use it the same way in a pochette.
I like my zcp(amarante) more.. It is a tight fit for all that in the cles...
Why not get the pomme zcp...
I am now debating on getting me a full size zippy..
I know how you feel we go back to school the 14th.
I am a librarian...

I'd love to get the pomme zcp but I feel like I should get the Sarah wallet if I'm going to spend that much. I have a new but intense devotion to SLGs. Good luck going back to school. I think it is much harder on the staff than the kids!

I would get the zcp. Your things will be organized as opposed to just all jumbled together. Whenever I have a bunch of stuff in a single pocket like that, I end up having to take the whole pile out to look through it. It annoys me. Everything will have its place in the zcp.

I vote for the cles. IMO it will hold all you want it to. Mine typically holds 8-9 cards. Coins would be a no-no, but cash works! And since you attach it to your keys it's super convenient. I also worried about damaging the vernis with my keys, but so far so good. I've stopped being "careful" and it looks brand new. :smile: I'm like you, too. I have the Sarah wallet and love it, so I am loathe to get another one. I considered the pomme ZCP but went with the cles and I'm quite happy with it.

In my opinion the cles might be easier to maintain in terms of negligible re glazing costs, i am not sure but i have never heard anyone talk bout getting their cles re glazed and plunking down more $$$ for that. The ZCP on the other hand would need to inspected more regularly for re glazing. Also the cles is more compact so if u ever need to carry it in a small purse you would be able to do so with room to spare. I am thinking of splurging on a cles too. JMHO