Mono Trouville, Mono Speedy, or ???

I have the mono trouville and i love it! I love the way that I can put all my little things in the pockets and not worry about it spilling all over the place. I have the speedy as well.. but I love the shape of thr Trouville!

I have the mono trouville and i love it! I love the way that I can put all my little things in the pockets and not worry about it spilling all over the place. I have the speedy as well.. but I love the shape of thr Trouville!

Hey there. Thanks for the info! Do you have any trouble holding the bag on the crook of your arm? Has the handles changed color the how some of the PF members described?

I love the pockets that's why Trouville was my top pick, but concern onhow small handles are and if it gets too heavy? For example if my Coach Med wallet, small makeup bag, keys, cell phone, ipod, sunglasses, and perhaps a bottle of Crystal Geyser are in the bag ---will it get too heavy?

Hey there. Thanks for the info! Do you have any trouble holding the bag on the crook of your arm? Has the handles changed color the how some of the PF members described?

I love the pockets that's why Trouville was my top pick, but concern onhow small handles are and if it gets too heavy? For example if my Coach Med wallet, small makeup bag, keys, cell phone, ipod, sunglasses, and perhaps a bottle of Crystal Geyser are in the bag ---will it get too heavy?

I've had no prblems holding it in the crook of my arm, but bear in mind that this is without a jacket on.. its also ok if I have a thin long-sleeve shirt on. I've had mine since January of this year, and the handles have patina'd just a bit, it's no longer the stark white color.

as for the weight.. hmm.. I put my Gucci long wallet, keys, Ipod, Cell phone, sunglasses.. the make up I just place in the little pockets, I dont use a make up bag, and a novel.... I still have room to spare it's not THAT heavy.. HTH?? :shrugs: