Mono speedy with "legs"?!?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay gals, need a little help...I've seen some gals with speedy's that have round "legs" on the bottom of the bag...is this a vintage style I've never seen before or a bad fake? :confused1:

2. Yeah... Speedys don't have feet. Big fake-y!!!

3. that´be cool, if they did have legs, we wouldn´t need to carry them around they would be like little pets !! lol :smile:

4. I think that would be scary. :crybaby:

5. lol thats my exact thought - about the legs on a speedy if it could walk.

6. I think any speedy with legs should walk straight to a bonfire and put its own self out of its misery!

7. it is a fake for sure!

8. :cursing: :cursing: fake

9. Fake.

10. Ewwww, I saw one of these once and it was awful.:yucky:

11. are we talking about the little metal on the bottonm of some handbags that is used to protect leather, etc? I have never heard of those being called legs so I am picturing actual little legs lol. Any clarification or photos of this?

12. Fakey McFake. I see them ALL the time at school unfortunately.

13. I just saw one with feet last week and I was trying to not stare at them. :rolleyes:

14. ditto

15. Yes, she means the metal feet or legs at the bottom of the bag. Not real legs.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice