Mono speedy, Damier speedy or Min Lin speedy??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which one will you pick for an everyday bag to take to work?? :girlsigh:

2. everyday bag to take to work
    Damier speedy is good
    the material won't easy to get dirty and no patina

3. I like the mono speedy (have both mono and damier) - my favorite is the mono.

4. For everyday, I would do the Damier. But I really LOVE the mini lin!!! :love:

5. They are both such great work bags it's hard to decide... but I would go with the mini lin, because it's less common and will look so classy at work!

6. Since I have one and love it to pieces, Damier!

7. Probably damier for work, although I personally prefer the monogram for casual.

8. damier or mono! :biggrin: good luck on what you decide! :biggrin:

9. i like the Damier most of all. it's more durable than the Mini Lin and not as common as the Monogram. plus it looks more professional for work

10. I love the damier actually:yes:

11. Definitely Damier!

That speedy is the number one on my wishlist now! I want to buy it to take it to work in the first place.

12. I love the Damier, but I have been impressed lately by the Mini Lin's handles. My vote is for the Mini Lin, I can see it complimenting well with the typical work black pants.

13. damier or mono......

14. mono or damier speedy

15. I'm casting my vote for Damier if only because I got caught in a total downpour with mine today and LOVED the fact that I didn't have to worry about my bag being ruined!