** Mono speedy 35 OR Damier ebony speedy 35 !!!?? **

Try both the 35 and the 30. You may decide you don't like the sag of the 35.

Pattern wise, it depends on whether you love to display the Monogram or would rather be more "under the radar" about carrying LV, as much as the weatherproof issue. Mono is obviously classic and prominently LV, which may be what you're after. Damier is great because it's not quite as known to non-LV people--but that may or may not matter.

Good luck. Both are great! I started with a Mono, then got Damier. I love Damier more, myself.

Definitely the Damier! It's more care free with no vachetta!

If you do go for the Mono, I would suggest getting it personalized so that it's not so plain, and not like everyone else's!

I have them both in 35 :biggrin:
And still can't decide which one I prefer, maybe damier, since it's the new one and not so common in my city..

Good luck in your decision, your choice will be very good, for sure!

mono 35
i'm 162cm & i ordered a mon monogram 35
picking it up tomorrow :smile:
maybe i'll post a picture for you to see the size

that would be great! thanks heaps

i think im gonna get the mono, and buy a charm in a while too so can dress it up at times! i LOVEEEE the charms lol, there the best thing eva and make everything look that much more special. thanks HEAPS guys!. will think a bit more, but going towards the mono hehe.

oh, its actually not my first louis, just first i will be buying from lv shop lol.

i have a babylone, but its quite old, and rather massive haha, i like big bags, but armheld is better than shoulder for me for sum reason!

ive being dying for some kind of louis speedy for a LONG time. im still looking online though for speedys on NZs auction website, but prob will just get it at a shop, may as well and im sure this bag will be used heaps so may as well get it new!!! :P
cant wait!!!