Mono Speedy 30 or Tivoli PM?

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008

I have been using my Poppincourt for about 4 years now and I love her to death, being my first LV baby and all. I've attached a pic so you can see how much I've loved her. :love:

But I am ready for another handheld mono and I am choosing between a Mono Speedy 30 (had one but gave it to Mom) or a Tivoli PM. :rolleyes:

With the mono Speedy 30, I know it's a classic and can't go wrong; but I recently just brought home a Damier Speedy 30! But with the Tivoli PM, I'm seeing all these pics from the trendy Tivoli clubhouse and it's making me like her more and more. Tivoli PM owners, any pros and cons you can share?

This will be something I can get for Christmas...if I can wait! TIA everyone!

Attachments

• poppincourt-1.jpg
    poppincourt-1.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 167
I like that the tivoli has longer handles, easier to work with. So for that reason i'd go with the tivoli.Also because if you're using a popincourt you'll have no issue with the size of the tivoli.

Definitely the Tivoli, especially since you have the Speedy in Damier already. :yes: Also I agree with Bag Fetish about the point that it's nice having the longer handles on the Tivoli

First of all, that picture with your Popincourt is lovely! I like the editing : focal sharpness.

I don't think you should get the Mono Speedy because it is very common and you need variety in your LV collection (since you have a Damier one) !

So go for the Tivoli! It is cute and elegant and you will surely catch attention with it. ; )

First of all, that picture with your Popincourt is lovely! I like the editing : focal sharpness.

I don't think you should get the Mono Speedy because it is very common and you need variety in your LV collection (since you have a Damier one) !

So go for the Tivoli! It is cute and elegant and you will surely catch attention with it. ; )

haha, the magic of picasa software! :smile: i think i will put the tivoli in my christmas list next. hmmm..i think i'm preparing for christmas much too early!!:P

hey madge :smile:
i love how your popincourt patinaed, very pretty & you wear her well too :smile:
i'm a speedy gal but agree with other posters. you already have damier speedy so go with something different & the tivoli pm is really beautiful...