***Mono speedy 25 modeling club***

I LVoe my speedy 25's....they hold a ton and they're classic :smile:

Wow - you're really making me want to get a Damier Ebene speedy!

I love my mono speedy - I use it with a purse organizer and it's the perfect size to hold everything I need:

FB84CBAF-10B2-4524-8A93-F8B2DBF3FBA4-2959-000003494D8DD033-2-1.jpg

D1DA7092-D906-479A-ABBF-BD9A4EE0C1FD-2645-000002613053B396-1-1.jpg

Ellapretty said:
Wow - you're really making me want to get a Damier Ebene speedy!

I love my mono speedy - I use it with a purse organizer and it's the perfect size to hold everything I need:

Wow!!! Your pictures are stunning....love your style :smile: I love the 25's so much that I also have it in DA ;) the speedy 25 holds more than people think! I find the 25's to be a touch dressier than the larger sizes. That being said, I do love my DE 30 for more casual days.

Wow!!! Your pictures are stunning....love your style :smile: I love the 25's so much that I also have it in DA ;) the speedy 25 holds more than people think! I find the 25's to be a touch dressier than the larger sizes. That being said, I do love my DE 30 for more casual days.
I'm with ya! I have a DA Speedy 25 for nights out or day errands and for casual days I use my 30's! I get so excited on rotating them!! :biggrin:

axcarter said:
I'm with ya! I have a DA Speedy 25 for nights out or day errands and for casual days I use my 30's! I get so excited on rotating them!! :biggrin:

It's so lovely sharing with people who understand!!! I love rotating them as well. It's great getting good use out of all of them.....makes it worth it :smile:

I've recently discovered that I love the speedy 25. Right now I only have DE 25, but I have azur 30 and speedy b mono 30. I'm thinking about adding a mon mono speedy 25 for my graduation gift. I plan on finishing this August with my PhD!

summerlaine said:
I've recently discovered that I love the speedy 25. Right now I only have DE 25, but I have azur 30 and speedy b mono 30. I'm thinking about adding a mon mono speedy 25 for my graduation gift. I plan on finishing this August with my PhD!

Congrats....that's amazing!! You absolutely should reward yourself with a wonderful gift :smile:

What a great idea - all 3 prints in the speedy 25 and a DE 30! So versatile - a style for all weather and occasions.

I'm debating between a DE speedy 30 and a DE neverfull PM for my next LV purchase...love the slouchy look & zip of the speedy 30, but I think I'd love the shoulder carrying option of the neverfull.

The DE neverfull pm is a bag I've been wanting too! I tend to gravitate towards the smaller sized bags. I find big bags look awkward on me and I never carry a lot with me so they just end up looking empty.
I also the like the shoulder bag option. I recently bought a delightful pm for that reason. I originally went to LV to buy the DE neverfull but they didn't have any in stock. I tried the delightful and liked the slouchiness. It's a huge bag though.
The DE speedy 30 is a great bag. It's worry free. It's snows a lot here in Montreal. I use it when I go to work. The neverfull would be a good work bag too! Tough decision but I don't think you can go wrong either way.....sorry not much help...lol

Reactions: hannahmary