Mono Pochette Or Zipped Purse Wallet?

murrance

Jun 13, 2006
Please help me decide! I don't own a LV wallet and these are the 2 I was checking out online...so which one and the other question is it worth the money for a wallet? Thanks!!

i have about 7-8 LV wallets *yes, i'm pretty crazy!*.....and i've been using mono pochette non-stop for a while, one of the best wallet ever!!!!!!

get it~~~~!!!!:tup::heart:;)

Pochette!!!! I have it and love it. When you open it up everything is in plain sight. You can stash receipts and extra little papers. Also, the feature on the front (upon opening the wallet) allows you to keep the 4 credit cards that you use most often. And.... it has expandable sides so if you fill a little too much the wallet adapts to your stuff. Get it!

I think it's up to whether you like button or zipper...
I have just checked out the LV site - and it seems like that the zipped purse doesn't have room for that many credit cards. I think that zippy wallet has a lot more - looks a lot like pochette wallet.
But I would go for the zipper...
Good luck on your purchase

I love the feedback!! Thanks I am going to Chicago in a couple of weeks and it is so much easier to have some ideas before heading into the store! Keep letting me know which you think is the best! Thanks