mono pochette accessoires or recital?

i like the recital better.

i saw a picture of victoria beckham carrying the recital and it looked so polished and chic (on the first page of the Celebrities & LV thread). i was also looking for an evening purse- i ended up getting the recital. i went into the louis vuitton boutique for an evening bag and the sales associate showed me the recital, pochette accessoires, beverly pochette, tikal pm, the pochette with hardware on it, sonatine, and the papillon. i ended up getting the recital. the sales associate advised me that the pochette isn't really meant to be a "purse"- it's meant to be used for putting inside bigger bags or for makeup. there is also an earlier thread where some purseforum members said that the pochette accessoires seems to be more suited for teenage girls. i almost got the pochette accessoires because i have a cabas mezzo and i liked the convenience of being able to use the pochette as a small accessory inside my cabas mezzo (to organize it)... as well as using the pochette as an evening bag. but after trying it on, the pochette didn't look as much like a purse on me as the recital... it looked more useful as an accessory for a bigger purse. i didn't get the beverly because it's really short in height and my wallet doesn't fit as well in the beverly. on the other hand, the recital is surprisingly roomy and fit all my stuff without a problem- wallet, cell, keys, a pack of gum, pepper spray, 1 mascara, eyeliner, 1 chapstick, 1 lip gloss, 1 lipstick, q-tips, mirror compact, hair bands, earrings, and my 2004 super big & bulky 20GB apple ipod e.t.c. before i bought the recital, i asked the sales associate if i could double-check and put all my stuff into the recital to see if it all fit... and it did, and with a little extra room to spare. wow i was surprised that i could fit all that, especially my bulky/big ipod.

Victoria Beckham (I don't know how to post pictures):
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/celebrities-and-their-lvs-9528.html

my.php

Thread from before
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/carrying-a-pochette-when-over-thirty-43731.html

13413ux.jpg

i like the recital better.

i saw a picture of victoria beckham carrying the recital and it looked so polished and chic (on the first page of the Celebrities & LV thread). i was also looking for an evening purse- i ended up getting the recital. i went into the louis vuitton boutique for an evening bag and the sales associate showed me the recital, pochette accessoires, beverly pochette, tikal pm, the pochette with hardware on it, sonatine, and the papillon. i ended up getting the recital. the sales associate advised me that the pochette isn't really meant to be a "purse"- it's meant to be used for putting inside bigger bags or for makeup. there is also an earlier thread where some purseforum members said that the pochette accessoires seems to be more suited for teenage girls. i almost got the pochette accessoires because i have a cabas mezzo and i liked the convenience of being able to use the pochette as a small accessory inside my cabas mezzo (to organize it)... as well as using the pochette as an evening bag. but after trying it on, the pochette didn't look as much like a purse on me as the recital... it looked more useful as an accessory for a bigger purse. i didn't get the beverly because it's really short in height and my wallet doesn't fit as well in the beverly. on the other hand, the recital is surprisingly roomy and fit all my stuff without a problem- wallet, cell, keys, a pack of gum, pepper spray, 1 mascara, eyeliner, 1 chapstick, 1 lip gloss, 1 lipstick, q-tips, mirror compact, hair bands, earrings, and my 2004 super big & bulky 20GB apple ipod e.t.c. before i bought the recital, i asked the sales associate if i could double-check and put all my stuff into the recital to see if it all fit... and it did, and with a little extra room to spare. wow i was surprised that i could fit all that, especially my bulky/big ipod.

Thread from before
Carrying a pochette when over thirty