Mono PM or Mono Noe BB

JinSo410

Jan 1, 2013
Florida
Hi Ladies and Gents!

I am having trouble deciding what bag to get with my store credit, or rather gift card.

I bought my Pochette Metis back in 2015, noticed glazing issues two years later but did not bring her in until late last year. I guess I've been out of the loop for a while since I had not noticed how popular it became. The PM is now readily available but I have read a lot of issues and noticed that they made some changes to the bag. Mine had the leather tab at the back too..boohoo. Lol. I'm also looking at the Noe bb in mono but never seems to be available. Has it been discontinued? I do not own any mono bags, so I would like to add at least one to my collection. I also prefer crossbody.

Which one would you get?

TIA and have a great weekend!

Oct 5, 2018
I have the mono PM and the Petit Noe. I like both, glad I have them, but could easily part with either or both. If I had to do over, I would not have purchased either. Bought Noe 2/18, find it cumbersome. Bought PM 5/18, noticed canvas cracking a few months ago. Nearest LV is about 3 hours away, haven’t had time to take into store since they’ve reopened and don’t want to mail it in. I’m not even sure what the repair process is right now.

Reactions: JinSo410

DamierEbene

Feb 12, 2019
Germany
Hi,
I have both and I love both for different purposes... I am a Noe person and love the bb, the big one and Neo Noe. But I also have two Pochette Metis which I won‘t let go anytime soon either. :rolleyes:
As far as I know the Noe bb mono is not discontinued. I was offered one in July this year in store. But I got the Noe in Azur instead, because my large Noe is mono.

The Noe bb is very casual and I love to leave it half open for easy access- but its a little black hole. :noworry: Since mine is Damier Azur I predominantly use it in summer an have put it away now. The strap is much more comfortable than the Metis and it has much more room! Thats a big plus!

The Pochette Metis is my everyday bag for running errands. It has organization and makes keeping my wallet, mini pochette, packet of tissues, key pouch and a reuseable shopping bag easier.

A2D0B7E5-3AE1-45C5-BC19-99B4DEA7E57B.jpeg

2E14E6C1-E3CC-483B-8A34-64DEA8A25839.jpeg

46B5DEF7-E3E4-4B1F-9315-66E0EA915FD8.jpeg

Reactions: JinSo410

JinSo410

Jan 1, 2013
Florida
Hi,
I have both and I love both for different purposes... I am a Noe person and love the bb, the big one and Neo Noe. But I also have two Pochette Metis which I won‘t let go anytime soon either. :rolleyes:
As far as I know the Noe bb mono is not discontinued. I was offered one in July this year in store. But I got the Noe in Azur instead, because my large Noe is mono.

The Noe bb is very casual and I love to leave it half open for easy access- but its a little black hole. :noworry: Since mine is Damier Azur I predominantly use it in summer an have put it away now. The strap is much more comfortable than the Metis and it has much more room! Thats a big plus!

The Pochette Metis is my everyday bag for running errands. It has organization and makes keeping my wallet, mini pochette, packet of tissues, key pouch and a reuseable shopping bag easier.

View attachment 4880853

View attachment 4880854

View attachment 4880855
Thank you! The Noe bb in DA is so lovely! ❤

patty_o

Mar 15, 2020
I have the PM in regular mono and I had the Noe BB in DA but sold it.

I loved the Noe BB a lot but I just always tend to worry about the vachetta and color transfer of my Noe BB which led to me not using it as much. The PM is the perfect crossbody for me, worry free and fits what I need (very minimal vachetta on the regular mono version).