Mono perfo: Cles or plate? / Is there a fringe pochette?

1. Hi guys, I´m really keen on getting a perfo accesoire as some of you know, I was sure I was goning for the perfo cles but now I´m thinking about the plate. I ike the cles because I could use it as a little wallet, just for some cash, my scool ID and one CC, and its more practical to store in the bags of my pants. But I also like the plate, even I don´t know for what I could use it. I think its too flat for a clutch/pouch since I´m thinking bout another pouch to use besides my wapity, but its too big for a wallet.
    If u have one or both pieces could you tell me for what do you use it? that would be really helpfull.

Besides, I wanted to know if there is a real fringed pochette. My sister wanted a fringe collection and I saw an eBay seller who had one, he claims it to be auth and that he has the receipt fom Hono-lulu or somewhere in Hawaii, he sells the pochette and the bucket and I can read in the recepit the only bucket. I looked at vuitton.com for the pochette but I can´see it. Is it possible to be a fake? hat would be SO fast!

hope u can help me, thanks!:flowers:

2. I think the little pochette you're referring to is the one that comes with the bucket bag. Kind of like how you get that little papillon pouch when you buy a papillon 30.:idea:

3. I thought that first, but it´s bigger than the pouch that comes with the bag, its a pochette independent fom the bucket. Because he has 2 auctions, the first with the bucket and the little pouch attached, and another with the pochette itself. I´m sure it is because of the size and the strap.

4. Ahhh, okay, I didn't see the auction...hmm...I'm not sure if a pochette is part of the fringe collection...sorry:sad:

5. Me neither, maybe he has already sold it... well i´d rather it here in mexico he have a "common phrase" that says

Eye that can´t see, heart that can´t feel hehe.

6. The person proably bought 2 buckets, 1 to sell and one to keep, the one they are keeping most likely they wont use the pochette that comes with it so they are selling it...

7. I have the Perforated Pochette Plate, and I love it. I use it as a small makeup bag. I've got lip gloss, lip pencil, lip balm, and hand cream in it right now. I like how it's flat, so it doesn't take up much room, but it holds small items neatly.

Of course, now I want the Perforated Pochette Cles too!

8. I have the Perf plate and I use it constantly. It is really useful and I love how much it holds. Much more bang for your buck in my opinion.
    Selena

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice