Mono or Mon Mono (POLL)

Mono or Mon Mono?

• Mono

• Mon Mono

Results are only viewable after voting.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I miss my Zippy wallet in Mono and will be buying another soon. I'm considering going with a Mon Mono Zippy to personalize it and add a pop of color but worried that it may be too much Mon Mono or not look as great with my other Mono bags. I've uploaded a picture of my Mon Mono NF to give an idea of what I'm working with. My other Mono bags are Petite Noe, Delightful PM and Galliera at the moment, a Speedy may work it's way in at some point. So what do you guys think? Mono, guaranteed to go with everything or Mon Mono for a pop of color? Your opinions are much appreciated! :smile:

My Mono Mono NF:
DSC_1116.jpg

Regular Zippy in Mono:
Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 10.34.04 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 10.34.17 PM.jpg

Mon Mono Zippy in Violet/Blue de France:
Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 10.32.53 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 10.33.05 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 10.33.00 PM.jpg

Mon mono:smile:. I forgot what your mon mono NF looked like. But my memory has been refreshed and I still love your color choices. I think making your zippy mon mono will look great being pulled out of any of your mono bags.

Your bag is so gorgeous! I just love your color choice.

I think the mon mono will look great with your mono bags and will be a nice match to your mon mono - if all of your items where mon mono I would say maybe go mono, but since you only have one, I think it would look really nice.

The blue is sooooo pretty! I would go with the mon mono. I have swooned over your neverfull since your reveal!!
I adore the blue, it makes me so happy when I open my bag. It's really bright IRL but makes a beautiful interior. Thank you so much!
Mon mono:smile:. I forgot what your mon mono NF looked like. But my memory has been refreshed and I still love your color choices. I think making your zippy mon mono will look great being pulled out of any of your mono bags.

They are my very favorite colors, the combination is not for everyone and definitely not playing it safe but they make me so happy. I'm loving the idea of having something unique to carry everyday but worried that it will look too casual at times. Thank you so much!

Your bag is so gorgeous! I just love your color choice.

I think the mon mono will look great with your mono bags and will be a nice match to your mon mono - if all of your items where mon mono I would say maybe go mono, but since you only have one, I think it would look really nice.

Thank you! :smile: I was thinking along the same lines as you plus since I have the older version, it makes up for the pochette. ;)

Another vote for mon mono....l don't think its too much to use the mon mono with the NF and it will look really nice with your other mono bags, the colors are so pretty!

I'm glad you don't think it will be overkill. Every time that I look at the picture of the blue interior...:girlsigh: Thanks so much for your vote!

You're welcome!! I don't think it is and you won't be using the wallet and NF all the time together, it might be if you were but you'll be mixing up the wallet with other bags....it would be hard getting tired of that beautiful blue but if you do, you could change it up with the bag or wallet....

You're welcome!! I don't think it is and you won't be using the wallet and NF all the time together, it might be if you were but you'll be mixing up the wallet with other bags....it would be hard getting tired of that beautiful blue but if you do, you could change it up with the bag or wallet....

Very true. I could also do the stripes and blue interior without the initials or just the blue interior. So many choices! Either way, I think the blue interior is a must! :biggrin:

I vote for mon mono!! You have chosen such a beautiful combination, and it's so personal and I'm sure would bring a little smile to your face every time you pulled the wallet out of your bag .. I know it would put a smile on my face!! :biggrin:

OMG, definitely Mon Mono! You have Emp Earth Zippy to coordinate with your other bags. Go for that gorgeous blue stripe and interior to match your NF! I personally love the colors you chose for your Mon Mono.