Mono or DE Speedy B 30?

Thank you so much for all your replies. I think i am more of DE now. I just saw audrey hepburn modelling of mono speedy and i love it too! But de is more practical i guess. Thanks a lot!

I have both, but if I could only have one it woud be the DE! Less common, you can carry it in any kind of weather, and the handles will alway stay pretty!

I have both, but if I could only have one it woud be the DE! Less common, you can carry it in any kind of weather, and the handles will alway stay pretty!

Thank you so much! I think i would go for DE. But isn't it to redundant to have an LV collection with all DE canvas? What do yoy think?

I have both and love both! :cloud9: I favor my Monogram more but tend to use my DE more.

IMAG0659.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

Thanks! Hope you could reveal some photos for me to see. I'm sure it's gorgeous on you. ;) thanks again!

hehe you might have to wait awhile. it's being held hostage in my closet under wraps. its my bday gift from DH and cant be open until feb. i convinced DH to get it early bc of the price increase rumors. for now check out the speedy b club, they have great mod pics. im sure you wont be disappoint with either one.