MONO or DAMIER ? PLS HELP !

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
I sold my Mono Neverfull MM a few months back and I've been missing it dearly. My mom is in France right now and she's buying me a new one !! :nuts:

Actually she was supposed to come home today but she's extending her vacation there for another 4 days. Lucky her !! I've never been to the Mothership :sad::crybaby:

Anyways I recently took a liking to the Damier Neverfull as well (the yummy chocolate exterior and cherry interior!!! :drool: )

I'm a guy who goes to school and I'm roughly 5"3 or 5"4.

Do you think I should stick with the Mono or just buy the Damier ? All my LV bags have been Mono ... No Damier yet .. I really want it though it feels very "different" to carry a Damier bag after all those years of carrying Mono lol

And I love bags that "scream" LV , and the Mono pattern certianly does that. Do ppl know that Damier is LV when they see them? (those non-fanatics of course)

Anyways please help !!!! Mono or Damier ..

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
I love both. I have the Neverfull GM in Mono and I LOVE IT! It's my go to work bag and sometimes it's my go shopping bag. I am on the WL for the Damier Neverfull GM and I cannot WAIT to get it! :biggrin:

If you can afford it, get both... lol... but if you can't, I'd say Damier because it doesn't look as big as the Monogram version. Good luck with your decision.

Bag-terfly

O.G.
Sep 24, 2008
I have a mono too and I love it. However, I'm in the same boat as you, I only have the traditional mono and MC. (Oh, almost forgot about my Shimmer.) I've been thinking lately about expanding to the other lines, too. Actually if NF was available in Damier when I bought mine, I would have got that instead. Go for it!!

Last edited: