Mono or Damier Neverfull for Mom

Ana B

O.G.
Jul 15, 2008
I'm planning to get the neverfull for my mom for her birthday. Viewing most of the polls here, it seems Damier gets the vote. But, how about for a 50-year old mom? Which one would get your vote for a classic and elegant look for her? A mono or a damier? Thanks for everyone's help! I've been sleepless deciding over this. :confused1: Haha!

:welcome: How sweet of you to think about LV for mom :tup: I would recommend mono, it's classic regardless if she is wearing a flower or print outfit. Damier seems to get more hype on here b/c it's harder to come by, mono NF certainly had it's fair share of chase when it first came out. Ultimately it's the thought that counts, so I'm sure your mom will love it regardless mono/damier.

I would get my mom mono. It might also depend if this was her first LV or not. Often I think of damier being more appropriate for more mature ladies, but Mono is truely my first love!

Yep, this will be her FIRST LV. She's into Coach bags and I'm into LV so I want to give her something that would remind her of me - an LV bag. I was thinking the mono would be much more of timeless piece, on the other hand, damier is more subtle. Hmm...:thinking: