Mono or Damier for First Speedy?

i got the Monogram Speedy 25 before getting the Damier, but i prefer the Damier. it's so low-maintenance, and i live in Buffalo, NY, so it's a good all-weather bag. and i don't believe in bags being seasonal

I got the Damier speedy 30 for Christmas as an all year-round bag - I live in Scotland so the summer situation is similar to yours! I will certainly be using it all year round - think it looks as good with jeans/t-shirts etc as my usual black work clothes! Last summer I used my Illovo pm (also damier) which I think looked good as a small summer bag. Maybe next Christmas I will get the azur 25 for a change as a lighter option but can't afford another bag just yet. Do prefer the Damier although I also love the mono - just feel the Damier is more subtle for work as well as play and not everyone knows it is LV which makes it feel a bit special to me.

i was asking me the same questions for a x times...
but i went to the conclusion that i also want to have a damier one of the speedies...
i was worrying about the same dark-summer-thing...but like someone was saying with a white t-shirt and jeans it just looks great and peps out every simple outfit...

congrats!!!! i'm looking very forward to mine (soon, soon) :shame:

My Damier speedy 25 is my first and only LV...I have carried it pretty much everyday since I got it last August and I swear that thing looks exactly the same as the day I bought it, you will absolutely love having no worries about it. It has been through rain, snow, traveling and still looks amazing. I am actually having a hard time figuring out what my next bag will be because after being able to beat up this bag without the worrying, I am petrified of owning vachetta!

i got the damier 30 as my first speedy too and i LOVE it, i also live in the northeast (long island) and no one here has my speedy and i get so many stares :supacool: haha but i also plan on using it year round and im happy with it