Mono noe-pics of messenger style w/long strap

wow cute and great idea. any chance a strap would work with MC speedy. I love that bag but after a while it sure starts to feel heavy.

I use straps with my mono and Damier Speedy purses. You could probably put a strap on an MC Speedy BUT the "chads" - hardware that attaches the strap to the purse is alot nicer and thicker than the regular Speedy chads, so it would probably get scratched up alot on the MC Speedy. Since MC is alot more expensive than a regular Speedy, you might not want to attach a strap to it.

When I use a strap with my Speedy, the hardware from the strap rubs against the ends of the Speedy handles - I can live with this for the convenience of having a strap but most people probably wouldn't like it.

Great idea! Very cute. Thanks for posting pics. I don't have a multicolor Noe so i'm not familiar with how it's straps are attached, but can this be done with a multi Noe also guys?? I have some plain vachetta straps around here somewhere, I just need a Noe now!
I love the short strap of a lodge PM, but love the size and ability to wear the Lodge GM as a messenger for hangs free shopping (I tend to walk away from my cart aimlessly and forget my bag! Uggh!). A Noe with an optional long strap would SO solve this problem. Does the Multi Noe's strap detach??

That looks great! Thanks for sharing. I got really excited because I have a strap and a petit Noe, but then I realized mine's Epi and I think that'll look a bit odd...oh well! Reason to obsess over the mono version!