Mono noe-pics of messenger style w/long strap

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
With all of thre recent talk of the noes, I wanted to post pics of my mono noe worn messenger style with the long strap (purchased separately for $150). The strap is adjustable, and would work on the speedy, alma, ellipse, etc.

I really like having the messenger option for times when I am carrying lots of stuff!! I'm so glad that someone mentioned wearing the noe this way--I wouldn't have thought of it!!

Attachments

• noe1.jpg
    noe1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 230
  • noe2.jpg
    noe2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 192
Yes, the strap also comes in vachetta. I would have done that, but my bag is so dark that a new strap would have looked strange. But..if I get an azur noe, I will get the vachetta strap.

i just checked elux and they have a vachetta strap for 155, and another one for 125 for the baggy bags. the 125 one is thicker, and it says for 'cross body wear'- anyone have this? i'm curious to know which one would be better to get. thanks!

i just checked elux and they have a vachetta strap for 155, and another one for 125 for the baggy bags. the 125 one is thicker, and it says for 'cross body wear'- anyone have this? i'm curious to know which one would be better to get. thanks!

^There's no buckle on the Noe to accommodate the strap for the denim baggy bags. Whereas the mono and vachetta strap have the valet clip hardware.

i love this look! too bad im too small the noe would swamp me! however i have begun to love the look of the petite noe! shame i cant afford any more LV for about another 50 years haha

gucci_girl_gg, you can't be that short. ck21 is wearing the Petit Noe with the mono strap. Many members on the forum are of average height. I'm only 5'2''.