Mono Neverfull without the pouchette?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I want to purchase a Neverfull mono in the size MM, but all i can see online is the ones with the pouchette? Which i dont want :sad:

Do they still make them without?

Thanks!!

2. They seem to be getting harder to come by especially here in Europe.

They are being phased out to be replaced by the ones with the Pouch.

3. ok so will need to try and get hold of one asap!

Thank you!

4. no , they transitioned to the new model with the pochette. if you call the main number, they can tell you if there are any left in the stores, in which case you could do a charge send. good luck!

5. Thank you for your help, i will get on it asap!

6. I know the boutique in Houston still had some in DE, so they are still out there. They're just in short supply. Good luck!

7. I got one of the last 3 or 4 remaining mono canvas NFs in mm size in the US. Better hurry!

8. Pretty sure they all come with the pochette now. I was told by my SA that they transitioned a bit before last christmas. But you never know, there might still be some without the pochette in your local store