Mono Neverfull MM or Mono Totally MM???

i would go for the totally just because the straps are thicker, i have a nf and love it but if i fill it up too much it gets really heavy and the straps dig into my shoulder (especially if your wearing a tank or top with bare shoulders) I thought that the totally looked like a diaper bag in photos but irl its super cute! Plus its a little less common then a neverfull. If i were you id go into lv and try both one and bring everything you usually carry with you in your everyday bag and try them both on =)

I like my Totally soooo much more! I also agree, straps on the Neverfull are too thin, Totally's are thicker & more comfortable. Neverfull has no zipper, cinched does not = closed. I also like the way the straps are attached to the bag with a ring, not directly stitched onto the bag. I also love love love all the pockets. Items are easier to find, no bag keepers or organizers needed. I also like the soft feel of the Totally. I used to think it looked like a diaper bag, but not in person. I'm a mother of 2, I know what a diaper bag looks like. I've got a closet full. That's why I now carry my Totally as an everyday bag, I didn't want the everyday average diaper bag!

Totally! The NF straps are way too thin and in my opinion, look kind of odd with a big bag. Plus, the straps dig into your skin when you have a lot in the bag and it gets heavy. Not fun. The Totally may look a bit like a diaper bag, but it looks more polished and the fact that it has a zipper and thicker straps is a big selling point for me.