Mono Neverfull MM or Cabas Mezzo

kerpea30

Mar 14, 2011
Please help me decide. I had a Cabas Mezzo and sold it because I was afraid of the bottom, but I'm kind of regretting selling because it's just such a fantastic tote with a zipper and a great size. Then I thought I'd get a Neverfull MM to replace it (I already have the MM in Azur) I love the Neverfull too! Now I've found a Mezzo in preloved condition and I'm thinking maybe I should get it! So what do you guys think? Neverfull or Mezzo?

kerpea30 said:
Please help me decide. I had a Cabas Mezzo and sold it because I was afraid of the bottom, but I'm kind of regretting selling because it's just such a fantastic tote with a zipper and a great size. Then I thought I'd get a Neverfull MM to replace it (I already have the MM in Azur) I love the Neverfull too! Now I've found a Mezzo in preloved condition and I'm thinking maybe I should get it! So what do you guys think? Neverfull or Mezzo?

Tough decision! I personally LOVE the Neverfull!! I want to order the mon monogram! Waiting to sell a few older items to fund it!

I love both the Neverfull and the Cabas Mezzo - but the Cabas Mezzo gets my vote. There is just something about it that I absolutely love! Plus you already have a Neverfull.

I also had a Cabas Mezzo and sold it. If you had one and sold it, then you sold it for a reason.
Go with what you love and KNOW you will use.

I was never a fan of the Neverfull but now I am lusting after the Azur and plan on getting one soon!
Go with what your heart really desires. :smile:

I have a Cabas Mezzo that just sits in my closet. I bought it brand new last May and protected the vachetta with LMB thinking I would use it a lot. Well, after about 3 short outings I decided I like my Totally better. The Cabas just seems a little too high maintenance for me. I have a Damier NF GM which is a great knock-around tote.

I have the Cabas Mezzo, I had wanted it for so long. As soon as it was available, I bought one straight away. But once I bought a Neverfull, I never wanted to go back to the Mezzo. This really surprised me, as I thought the Mezzo was the perfect bag. However, there is something so much easier and effortless about the Neverfull. I just grab what I need and throw it in the top. So much so that I bought a GM to go with my MM. I love the Neverfulls!

Mezzo is such a beautiful bag but the big vachetta bottom scares me!! I think the NF can take a better "beating".

I personally don't like the NF. The bottom has no structure and the thin shoulder straps just hurt my shoulder. I own two Mezzos, one on Mono and one I'd SO in Damier. They are the best and I love the zipper closure. But if the vachetta bottom scares you, then a Totally may be a better option for you.

So glad I found this! I have the same dilemma! What did you decide to do?

So glad I found this! I have the same dilemma! What did you decide to do?

I actually purchased the pre-loved Cabas Mezzo and it is in excellent condition. I just love the zip totes and anything LV currently offers in a zipered tote just doesn't compare to the Mezzo! I may still get the Neverfull later but for now I'm happy with my decision...and next time I decide to sell a bag I'll have to think long and hard about it so I don't end up re-buying the bag 3 months later :lol: